- Acceptance of Terms:
- Description of Service:
Prices as Estimates Only:
All prices given are estimates based upon third party information provided to use and can be relied upon to establish a basic outline of prices but not a final budget number or final number, for the construction of your home site and your home along with it's options, fees and delivery schedule.
This policy does not apply to the practices of third parties that Southern Orchid Development does not own or control, or to individuals that Southern Orchid Development does not employ or manage.
What Personal Information About Users Does Southern Orchid Development Collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a friendly, customized, and efficient experience. We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with the purpose for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by you. We collect the following types of information from our users:
1. Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features. The personal information you provide is used for such purposes as:
- When you begin the Customization section of the Southern Orchid Development experience, you will be asked for basic information about yourself (includes: First Name, Last Name, and you Email Address). Of the three things we ask, only your email address is required.
2. Automatic Information:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Digg automatically receives and records certain "traffic data" on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Southern Orchid Development cookie information, and the page you requested. Southern Orchid Development uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While Southern Orchid Development will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. Southern Orchid Development cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or email address is.
Will Southern Orchid Development Share Any of the Information it Receives?
Information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone.
- Limitation of Liability:
IN NO EVENT SHALL SOUTHERN ORCHID DEVELOPMENT OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY (I) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), OR (II) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $100. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.